I was tagged, dadnabbit.
1. Just who the hell do you think you are? No really.
These days? No idea. Not as much “me” as I’d like to be, that’s for sure.
2. Who is your favorite person you have met via blogging/internet (besides me, obviously).
Well, there’s Marie who had BETTER be available for drinkage during our next Indy trip is all I’m sayin’. TB and Dys are the most recent friends that I met in person, that were friends on-line before I met them in real life. I hope to meet Temerity Jane some time in the near future, seeing as she lives in the same state as me and all. Aw, hell, I hope to meet ALL of my on-line friends in person sooner or later!
3. Do you remember that one episode of Twilight Zone where that girl is driving and she has a flat tire and that guy stops to help her, but then there’s this weird hitchhiker and he keeps showing up and then it turns out she’s dead? That was awesome. Okay, but seriously. I liked AR’s fictional characters question, so I’ll put that one to you guys as well.
Do you remember when David Duchovny, aka “Jake Winters”, used to host Red Shoe Diaries on Skinemax? Le pant, le gasp, le sigh, le drool.
4. I need an idea for a Christmas dinner side item to go with ham. Thoughts?
Get ye hence. May I recommend the Connoisseurs Vegetable Casserole?
5. What are you proud of?
My sanity. My basically optimistic nature. My fudge.
6. What’s your poison?
IPA’s and whiskey.
7. What question do you WISH I had asked you?
Who was the last person you drunk-dialed, and what were the circumstances?
And now I thrust this task upon my usual suspects (the ones I figure will do this, anyway):
Mr. Bad Pants
Please for to be answering the following RIVETING requests for information, and then impose upon seven of your friends with questions of your own:
1. Favorite holiday TV special, Christmas or not.
2. Favorite pre-1960 movie.
3. Most embarrassing moment of the year 2010.
4. Do you love football in the snow as much as I do?
5. Do you think people that sweeten their coffee with honey are totally weird? Or are you ONE OF THEM?
6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
7. Would you video tape yourself dancing to cheesy 80’s music? Please? No, seriously, please? Name the song!
BONUS QUESTION: Who was the last person you drunk-dialed, and what were the circumstances?