This was the very first Snerkology entry I ever wrote.
Fast forward ten years, and here we are.
I wrote 439 entires at the old Snerkology domain, and WordPress tells me that I have 1,520 posts existing on this domain. Those also contain the posts that successfully transferred over (I know I’m missing some) from the blogger version and the companion blog, both of which I FTP’d to Dreamhost when I was writing them, so they’re preserved for posterity.
That’s a lot of words.
I have no plans to stop. I think Bill would pitch a fit if I did – he rather likes having a family archivist and historian.
I have nothing more profound than this to say: Ten years. Go me.
If you’re looking for recappy goodness, my other anniversaries had more words:
– My 100th Entry
– First Anniversary
– Second Anniversary
– Didn’t write a Third Anniversary entry per say, but here’s what was going on then.
– Fourth Anniversary
– A mention of the Fifth Anniversary.
– A brief mention of the Sixth Anniversary.
– No mention of the Seventh Anniversary, but here’s other stuff happening in that timeframe.
– The Eighth Anniversary, when I made you guys write guest posts so I could be a slacker for a week.
– A big, yooge recap for the Ninth Anniversary.
Thanks, as ever and always, you guys, for still being here!