Some Maine plans:
– Going to the Yarmouth Clam Festival (here’s their official website).
– Sailing on Casco Bay, with a lobster bake on one of the islands.
– Hiking in Acadia National Park.
– Partying at Old Orchard Beach.
– Poking around in the Old Port, and probably Freeport.
– Exploring Route One from Portland to Bar Harbor, and hopefully stopping in Rockland to eat at Conte’s.
– Speaking of eating – gonna go to J’s Oyster and The Lobster Shack at Two Lights.
– Fitting as many visits to the frozen custard stand as can possibly be managed. One of my absolute FAVORITE memories with my grandmother.
– The ubiquitous visit to the Portland Head Light.
Yeah, I’m starting to get just a leeeetle excited, here.
Okay, enough dorking around on the internet. I have a trip to Home Depot in my immediate future, followed by working out, sun bathing, and cool tubbing!