I was supposed to go with Bill to Flagstaff this weekend and hang out while he and his co-worker worked at a jobsite, but now it turns out that they’ll be working nights. So, it doesn’t make much sense for me to go with them. Instead, I am going to be as productive as humanly possible.
For instance, on Friday night I am going to leave work, pick up some Subway for dinner, go home, get in my grubbies, and bust out this EPIC HONEY-DO LIST:
– Clean the kitchen, including the refrigerator, organize the cabinets, pantry, and closet.
– Sweep, vacuum, and mop the entire house.
– Dust the entire house, including the felt on the pool table (that stuff just COLLECTS ook).
– Wipe down the glass tables, dining room mirror, and pictures.
– Clean the bathroom, including the drawers and the under-sink cabinets (those have been driving Bill nuts for a while now – everything is just shoved and/or tossed in there). Wash the bathroom rugs.
– Clean the bedroom, and spot clean the carpet. Finish getting the rest of the debris out from under the bed, and organize the closet. Clean out the mini-fridge.
– Wipe down and condition the living room couches (they’re leather), pull them out and clean behind/under them.
– Clean out the fireplace from the debris of approximately 57 fires. Wipe off the hearth.
– Clean off the equipment in the workout room.
– Sweep and mop the stairs and upstairs hallway (we hardly ever go up there, it’s Amanda’s domain). Sweep out the upstairs bathroom (the litter box domain).
– Drain and scrub out the hot tub (can’t re-fill it until Bill figures out where the leak is coming from).
Just call me Cindertiff. Tifferella?
Saturday I hope to bust out all of the articles I owe for the week (four for Beyond Megapixels, four for UpTake), then spend some time messing around with my new lens. Then Sunday, dammit, come hell or high water I AM getting back to the Farmer’s Market. Bill anticipates being home either very late Saturday night or Sunday morning.
Overtime is awesome and the extra pay always comes in handy, but I always feel bad when Bill has to work through a weekend and then get up on Monday morning and start right back in again. To try to make up for that fact, tonight I plan on spoiling my man. This is on the menu for dinner tonight, and Amanda is gone until Friday night so we have a guarantee that nobody will be busting through the door should we decide to, oh, watch TV in our underwear or something like that.
Yeah. Something like that.