There are two locations at home, from which I conduct all of my writing and on-line business.
The living room couch, on my lap desk (70% of the time):
The desk in the bedroom (30% of the time):
I spend more time in the living room than the bedroom so that I can hang out with Calvin while I work. Also, we like to have the laptop handy so that we can research such esoteric information as, “Who was that one guy who played that dude on that one TV show?” (Answer: Howard Morris as “Ernest T. Bass” on The Andy Griffith Show.)
It is from one of these two locations that I shall be regaling my lovely readers with fascinating and pithy topics as I participate in the daily-for-the-month-of-November blogging extravaganza of National Blog Writing Month.
Upcoming topics include:
– The change in my AcronymCo work schedule.
– My “writing process” (topic request courtesy of Dys).
– Oliver’s birth story (cuz you’re never gonna get a birth story of my own) from the unique perspective of the photographer. (Oliver hasn’t been born yet, by the way, I’m just anticipating a November delivery!)
– Thanksgiving, in nauseating detail.
– My 50mm lens, in excruciating detail.
– Eleventy-seven stream-of-consciousness entries.
– Photo-a-day stuff (a self-imposed goal to take daily pictures).
– Health and fitness stuff (which I will probably post on No Butts and pimp here – that counts!).
I’d love to hear from you all – what kind of topics would you like me to write about? Anything goes, my friends! I need writing fodder if I’m gonna get through NaBloWriMo!