– Write here every day.
– Stick to my “Three on Saturday/Three on Sunday/Three on Monday” freelance writing schedule.
– Take a photo a day to add to my November Flickr set.
– Stick to my workout schedule.
– Raise money for Joss (and thanks to those who have donated so far – donations will be open until 11/10!).
– Attend Jen’s delivery (well, Oliver’s delivery!), take tasteful, non-gnarly, OVER-THE-SHOULDER pictures of the event (eep!), then visit their house a week later and take formal newborn pictures.
– Find an excuse to make this. I’d serve it for Thanksgiving instead of turkey if I wasn’t afraid of a mutiny.
– Make this, no excuse needed.
– Visit TJ Maxx or Ross once a week, purchase two items of clothing weekly to supplement my SORELY LACKING wardrobe.
– Watch a ton of football.
– Enjoy the fall weather.
Also? Don’t ask me why, but I love it when a new month starts on a Sunday. Do you guys have any goals for the month of November?