How Well Do You Know Your Significant Other?
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Something about WWII, sharks, or motorcycles.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
A half-gallon of ranch.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Their darkest beer.
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Hmm. He’s not a huge sammich fan. Turkey, probably. Or roast beef.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
He likes variety. No repeats or leftovers allowed.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Shredded Wheat, or Honey Comb Hideout, or Corn Flakes, or Rice Krispies. He’s a traditionalist.
11. What would he never wear?
Socks with sandals. Thank the Good Lord.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Football – Cards. Basketball – Suns. Neither one of us are huge fans of baseball, but if we had to pick we’d go with the Diamondbacks, of course.
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Har. Tell him “no”.
16. What is his heritage?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
No, but he competed in motocross.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
“It”. Also, surfing p0rn.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can fix anything. Also, see #19, the first part.