Hi guys. I finally got all caught up on all the past comments. I responded a little differently in the “On Parents” entry, since you all had such good thoughts to share. I replied within the comments themselves, in bold. More like a conversation, that way.
Calvin and I made another one of our legendary trips to the used CD store again, this weekend. This trip’s purchases included:
– Another copy of the “Queen – Live at Wembley Stadium” DVD set, because we WORE OURS OUT.
– “Eurotrip”, because I love me that movie.
– Velvet Revolver – “Contraband”
– Dio – “Holy Diver”
– Cinderella – “Once Upon A…”
– Talking Heads – “Best Of…”
– Modest Mouse – “Good News for People Who Love Bad News”
– Seals & Crofts – “Greatest Hits”
– Paul Simon – “Negotiations and Love Songs 1971-1986”
Our taste in music has ADD.
This might turn out to be a fun year, travel-wise. I already mentioned that Calvin and I are planning on hitting Sturgis this August. He also has a business trip to Chicago planned for April, and I’m going with him. He’ll be in training classes every day, but we’ll have every evening to hang out and do things. While he’s in training, I plan to do my own sight-seeing. Maybe recreate Ferris’ legendary day off, if there’s a parade handy. I certainly plan to go to museums, see The Lake, get hopelessly lost, and take lots and lots and LOOOOOTS of pictures.
Primarily, though, I’m most looking forward to seeing Heather. She’s got a hug coming to her, the likes of which have never before been seen in history.
So! Anybody got some recommendations for what I should do with myself, while I’m wandering around in the Chicago area? Anybody in the area wanna do lunch or something?